I can’t believe that this is my last 7 on 7 post for the year. This year has flown by! I have loved being a part of this blog circle and seeing the beautiful images of my fellow photographer friends each month. This is one talented bunch of ladies and every month I am inspired.
So for this last post of 2019, I am sharing images from my Winter Workshop, a crafting party that I organize every year. This started over 13 years ago and each year we make a different Christmas themed craft. This year we made hoop wreaths. They were so easy to do and very inexpensive.
Here is what we used:
- A 14″ embroidery hoop from Michaels. They were around $2.50 each.
- Ribbon from Michaels. They were $5 per spool.
- Christmas greenery from Michaels. I bought garland for 50% off and cut it into pieces rather than buy individual floral picks.
- Assorted Christmas ball ornaments that we’ve had over the years.
- Greenery that I found on my walk. I also went to Home Depot and asked if I could take their Christmas tree scraps.
- Wire and wire cutter.
To assemble all you need to do is layer your greenery and then wire together. I recommend wiring everything together before you attach it to the hoop.
Ta Da! They turned out so pretty. I just love them and think I will need to make more!