With Mother’s Day around the corner, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite photography related products with you.
You may want to forward this article to your husband in case he needs to be pointed in the right direction….no more last minute gift cards from Safeway! 🙂
So it goes without saying that I LOVE photography and for those of you who share my passion, I think you’ll enjoy these products too. These are all products that I currently own, use and highly recommend. And I think they are the perfect gifts for anyone who enjoys photography whether a beginner or a pro.
- Epiphanie Camera Bag: I have to admit I own 4 (I actually won two…lucky me) but I LOVE these bags. If you are tired of carrying your camera around in your purse wrapped in cloth or in one of those utilitarian camera bags, then you must check out Epiphanie bags. I own the Charlotte (perfect small bag for just the essentials), the Clover ( a bigger bag that has room for your laptop), Belle (my first acquisition…adore the turquoise color) and the Brooklyn (backpack style that holds everything but the kitchen sink). Can you really have too many bags? I think not. Prices range from $154.99-$224.99.
- Mod Strap Camera Strap: Say goodbye to that boring black strap that came with your camera and check out the cool designs from Mod Strap. These straps have been my go to gift for all my fellow shutterbugs. So many great patterns to choose from. Price $35.95.
- Nifty Fifty Lens: If you are ready to move beyond your kit lens (the one that came with your DSLR), then I highly recommend you try the 50mm 1.8 (available for both Nikon and Canon users). It is an awesome lens that is inexpensive (only $110) and has amazing low light capabilities (meaning you can take photos indoors without a flash). It also allows you to get that smooth, creamy bokeh (an out of focus/blurred background) that we all love.
- A subscription to Booksto.me: For those of you who love Instagram, this is a product worth signing up for. It is the EASIEST way to print all those awesome photos you’ve been posting. Just sign up for a subscription (only $24.99 a month including shipping) and a lovely book of your beautiful photos will show up on your doorstep each month. Check out my full post on this great find here.
- iPhone Lenses: I currently have the version from Photojojo but just ordered the Olloclip as well (also available at Photojojo). I’m giving my daughter the original lenses. Anyway, these little lens attachments are super fun and a great way to enhance your iPhoneography. The macro lens is my fave. You can get all kinds of cool shots, like this one of a dandelion. Price $70.00
- And lastly, I have to give a shameless plug for my Wine Tasting & Portrait Party. This is going to be a very fun evening where you can sip wine with friends, enjoy cheese and crackers and yummy treats and get a lovely headshot. Seriously, when was the last time YOU were in front of the camera? Don’t you think it is time? I hope you’ll join me! Check out the details below and to register click here: