When working with kids and families, I love capturing a mix of traditional poses and those natural moments in between. Those candid interactions that truly show your personality are the ones that make my heart swoon.
My photos tell stories…I’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to capture yours.
And in case you are wondering what that photo collage is all about, here you go (just a few more tidbits about me)……
1. I have a crazy dog named Lulu. She is an English Springer Spaniel and LOVES the water.
2. I love going to the beach and thankfully live only 40 minutes away from the coast.
3. Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world and I love to travel. My dream is to live in Europe one day.
4. Every year, my girlfriends and I have a weekend away in San Francisco and I’m known for making them do crazy poses.
5. My family means everything to me. I have four kids all born within 3 1/2 years of one another….twins are in the mix.
6. I’m from Illinois and in 2011, road my bike across the state of Iowa (454 miles) with my dad and sister in the RAGBRAI. And contrary to what you may think, the Midwest is NOT flat.
7. I love tulips and the colors orange and turquoise.
8. I have become a flea market fanatic and love looking for vintage cameras. My collection continues to grow despite the groans from my husband.
9. Skiing is a sport my family enjoys, well most of us enjoy. We are known for dragging our kids out on the slopes and once they are there we can’t get them off the mountain.