Do you have an About Our Team, About Us, or Meet the Team page on your website? Are the photos of your employees professional and consistent? If not, it is time to consider investing in professional head shots of your staff.
Professional images of you and your team matter and here is why:
- You and your team are the face of your brand. These photos most likely will be the first images your potential customer sees of your company. Professional images allow you to make a positive first impression.
- You’ll stand out from your competitors. You would be surprised to see how many organizations use head shots that their employees provide. Many of these images are selfies, cropped pictures or low quality images.
- Having professional photos of your staff gives potential customers a chance to see who they may be working with. It allows them to see the people behind the brand and helps build trust and engagement.
- It creates a consistent cohesive look. It allows you to have images that represent your brand, energy and your values.
- It is also a great way to show your employees that you recognize and value them.
Below are photos of part of the team at Therapy Works in Los Gatos. I have been working with them for the past 9 years to create consistent photos of their therapists. These images are on their Our Therapists page on their website. They also often use these photos in social media posts, newsletters and their brochures.
If you are ready to book a professional photo shoot for your company please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you have more questions or want to learn more about how professional photos can help elevate your business, I’d love to chat. For a few other examples check out these posts and websites: West Valley Pet Clinic team photos, Law Offices of Anne Robbeloth, Teen Kitchen Project, and Integrated Engineering Services.